Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone here also lives in new york. Would be kool to hook up if we are close. I am in westchester county.

Safe ridin'

larry

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad 2 Hear

Dooner - A few hours north of me ....... we gotta see if there are some more of us close by to meet up with our Furys. Take care!

Larry

·
Registered
23 Posts
so when are we all doing a ride?? imagine the heads we'll turn.. you don't see any fury's around here... a group of them together would be sure to stop traffic.. ;0)

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Summer Hook-up

All who responded - let's try to set up something over the summer. We can all meet at a neutral location and floss these rides! Any suggestions where ??

Larry

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hicksville Long Island Here

I'm in HIcksville and just picked up my bike today!
Just let me know when and where I will be there..

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds Great ....

Nice ..... Let's try to set something up in a few weeks, maybe like mid - late July. NyFury, I am 10 minutes from the Throggs Neck or Whitestone bridge - New Rochelle. Definately can meet up without a problem.

Larry

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Jag labs, did you buy the silver one on the floor at Champion Honda? I bought the first one they got in back in April. Its an ultra blue metallic.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I live 5 miles north of Lake George. Let me know if you ever plan on being in the area. If you are coming up to Americade 2010, let me know and we will get together.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts