Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there is any current action in Northern Utah. I ride mostly in Davis and Weber counties. Over the weekend I had Furyously Blue in Ogden Valley riding all over Liberty, Eden, and Huntsville. With the State holiday, it was quite the zoo around the resevoir.

On my gold and black Shadow, I got used to the nod and occasional look. But on the blue Fury, it takes some getting used to, to have so many full 180 degree head follows and double takes. :cool:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just found two rides. August 14, Ride for Kids in Salt Lake.
Also, August 21, Crusin' for a cure starting in Layton. I'll probably be at both.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just found two rides. August 14, Ride for Kids in Salt Lake.
Also, August 21, Crusin' for a cure starting in Layton. I'll probably be at both.

You could always come to the Ride for the Fallen Officers on August 22.

It starts at Timpanogos HD in Lindon.

It isn't the most scenic ride but it is pretty damn cool to see motorcycles from 21st South State all the way up to the Capital Building.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MrBillyX,

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. Look for a Blue Fury with "Furry" seat.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am from Ogden, I go on the Eden,Liberty canyon ride weekly. I love it. I have a silver Fury.
We should hook up for that ride sometime. All the canyons are a fun ride. North Ogden Pass, Ogden Canyon, and Trapper Loop. We go to Eden all the time and stay at Wolf Creek (Moose Hollow).

I checked out your blogspot. If you are the one that does the graphics, I may have to start working on a design for a custom paint job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts