Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been very busy with my fury engine build. that i put my air ride shock mod to the side. I know L&M was working on one. and i think sumo-x was working on an air ride setup. has it been heard that there is one coming out yet. like to know as this winter im doing a sumo-x swingarm, and having the stock wheel modified to fit a 250 tire. so i can keep that oem look. and i like the stock wheels. after i cleaned them up and smoother them out. took all the casting knubs off and the honda logos. and im going to polish the rim out near the tires to look like chrome and then have the wheels painted to match the color of the bike. the deep dark metalic red.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
One thing about this build you are doing it to the right color bike:D LOLOLOL Build on brother

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so sumo-x did complete and work out the air bladder rubbing problem. thats what i heard a couple of companys and poeple were running into. the bladded when compressing would rub in the tight fitting area in the frame.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Bladder rubbing? I have not seen it.....

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
low and mean is not coming out with air ride... they cant find the quality parts for it to fit. sumo x is NOT air ride. it is a air lowering system. not the same but it does lower the bike by compressing your spring/shock.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
I have a solution to the air bladder rubbing issue but nooooo, none of the places trying to make it responded to the email I sent so I may have a 1 off made for me from a competing company just to rub it in their faces.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have a solution to the air bladder rubbing issue but nooooo, none of the places trying to make it responded to the email I sent so I may have a 1 off made for me from a competing company just to rub it in their faces.
you must be talking about someone elses set up, I have only done 3 of these and we are still in the test mode, I want to make sure there are no issues,
I don't have a problem w/ anything rubbing

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah im not looking to slam it to the ground. im looking for that caddy like ride. nice and smooth but about 2" lower then stock. I keep woundering if a progressive air shock would work. but 2" shorter then a stock shock. when i meant the bladder rubbing. i meant the bladder thats on a shock. when compressed the bladded pushes out and rubs on the frame in the tight fitting area of the shock.. i cant import a photo of one. its a shock with an aig bag on it. the shock goes up the middle and the airbag is around the shock. instead of a spring. thats the type i know L&M was working with.

the sumo-x setup. seams pretty cool if your looking to slam it when parked. im looking to ride smooth and low.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts