Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing how many from Forum are going to Vegas end of month, first time to this one, can't wait have heard nothing but good times there.:)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Already got reservations! Plan on showing my Fury and husband will be showing his Raider. PM me with your cell and we will meet up!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Got a post about Vegas over in the "West Coast" section, supposedly got a few of the west coast guys going up there. We need to all get together (multiple times) and get at least a couple of all Fury rides in! I will be pm'ing everybody on the other post in a few days to remind them, and to start passing out my cell number so we can all hook up once we get there. Got about 25 guys or so from my riding group down here in Phoenix all going up there, so it should be a blast.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I'll be there the 30th thru the 4th..
Hope to see some of your there..:)
T

PM me if your going to be there, I'll send you my cell number..
Maybe a Fury riders meet there sometime.. would be cool..
T

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just seeing how many from Forum are going to Vegas end of month, first time to this one, can't wait have heard nothing but good times there.:)
Hey man, I'd love to get details on this event. Vegas is only ~700 gorgeous, winding miles away. I'd ride there to meet up with you guys! Please let us know what this event is about!! :)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hey man, I'd love to get details on this event. Vegas is only ~700 gorgeous, winding miles away. I'd ride there to meet up with you guys! Please let us know what this event is about!! :)
Sent you a pm

·
Registered
835 Posts
Blue, you ROCK! Thanks! I'm in! I wanna go and meet up with you guys. Where are you guys staying?
Because we are "showing" the bikes and the weather over the pass can be unpredictable, we will be trailering over. We will be staying at the Main Street Station because they guaranteed secure parking for the truck and trailer.:) Sounds like a great party! Can't wait to meet up with you.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Because we are "showing" the bikes and the weather over the pass can be unpredictable, we will be trailering over. We will be staying at the Main Street Station because they guaranteed secure parking for the truck and trailer.:) Sounds like a great party! Can't wait to meet up with you.
Is that where the rest of you guys are staying? Just trying to see where everyone will be so it will be easier to meet up with the majority of you guys. And I would definitely wanna get a Fury ride together!!

So please let us know where you're staying at for those that are planning on going.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm booked at the Main Street Station now! I hope they will allow for a late check-in. It'll take a few hours to get there from all the way here!

·
Registered
835 Posts
This is turning into a Fury Rider Party for sure! :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
I got about 30 or so people from one of my riding groups here in Phoenix going up there, just not all at once since not everyone can get off work for the whole time. They will be straggling up between wed., thur., and fri. Most of us are staying at the Fitz, some at the Sahara. My birthday is October 2nd, so you just know I am gonna have a crazy time. (bring bail money!) lol

I got Blue Dragon and tony_fury's number, over the next couple of days I should have everybody pm'ed for number exchange so we can meet up!

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Very cool, looking forward to meeting up with everyone..
I have a little cash to gamble on..lol
Since I'm done with all my mod's:D

·
Registered
219 Posts
We have at least two coming from the Ca. Central Coast (WCFR) on Thursday in the PM. Need contact #'s as we only have Tony_Furys currently. We will be staying in a condo next to the Rio! Should be one hell of a ride!! :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will be staying Four Queens. Hope to see big Fury turnout! Hope all going have safe trips!!!

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Good-One67 same to you.. safe trip..

I'm at the Sahara.. checking in Wednesday night now
I was checking in Thursday...
I signed up for the Ultimate passProbably make the $10K Poker run to Lake Mead.. I suck at poker runs..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts