Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have VTX-Treme 8° Triple Trees, 3" Fork Extension, and 1.75" Handlebar risers

Anybody have VTX-Treme 8° Triple Trees, 3" Fork Extensions, and 1.75" Handlebar risers? If so, how does this reposition the handlebars? What is the pullback/elevation over stock? Any isues with key access to gas cap? I am looking at this for my next mod and would like to ensure there will be no issues. I know this topic has had some discussion previously, I just can't find this info on this exact setup. Thanks.

*Edit*
Also, are their fat fork tubes chromed or SS polished?

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Anybody have VTX-Treme 8° Triple Trees, 3" Fork Extensions, and 1.75" Handlebar risers? If so, how does this reposition the handlebars? What is the pullback/elevation over stock? Any isues with key access to gas cap? I am looking at this for my next mod and would like to ensure there will be no issues. I know this topic has had some discussion previously, I just can't find this info on this exact setup. Thanks.

*Edit*
Also, are their fat fork tubes chromed or SS polished?
I have them all, works awesome. but I have went above and beyond with the MFR mod. so you may ask someone without the MFR. 460brevill has the combo your asking about if I remember

fatfork tubes are polished aluminum

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
I have this set up also. No problem with gas cap or anything. Check out my latest album in my profile and you should be able to get a pic or two.

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
i have that setup like mfr said and like richard i have no problems.bars set back just a little more and feels good.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!! @Richard1: I looked at those pics, very helpfull in making my decision, I'll deffinately be going this route; also I had made up my mind to stay away from the sumo-x fat tire kit... looking through those pics is making it real hard to stick with that. Nice looking ride, and thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts