Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, first off I'll try to make this as non-confusing as possible lol. Long story short, back around mid/late July I laid my baby down @ about 65 mph. Guy slinging grass in the road, I crossed over the mustard and went around it fine, looked back at him for a split second, and when I looked back straight, I was no more than 20ft from a pretty decent left hand curve @ roughly 60‐65mph.. hell maybe even 70. I dunno.
Luckily, for that 20 ft, plus a good 150+ more through 2 front lawns and over 2 driveways I kept her up.
But when that 21" front wheel jammed hard to the left it was all bad after..
So long story long, I just wanted to put it out there that I've got a few odds and ends if anyone is interested. Fom the list below, the only 2 things I'd like to sell is the Cobra fuel tuner, and the STG block off plates I never got to install lol. I had some on the bike I made at work, and had Steve's literally drying from the first coat of black when I went down. And since the bike was totaled, well... you get it.
Anyways everything else is free.. first come first serve.. I live pretty close to the post office, so as long as you pay for shipping (depending on the price, I'm not worried about a few bucks) I'll have it sent out asap.
Just figured somebody ming could use something maybe instead of it collecting dust, and breaking my heart everytime I see it.
*Cobra FI2000 Fuel Tuner (3 pot) $100obo
*STG Pair valve block off plates (dimpled)$35

* Stock air cleaner assembly

* complete pair valve assembly

* Kuryakyn grips. (Throttle side still has throttle sleeve in it, the black widow glue ain't no joke)

* set of EBC front brake pads, new, never used, don't know how they got opened and the discoloration is just from being in the top drawer of a Toolbox between 2 Starrett Caliper boxes. Still g2g.

* owners manual that came with the bike, with plastic velcrow bag. Never even opened it sad to say lol

* also have the two stock air filters shown, I don't know why I kept them for so long, one looks to be shot, the other maybe not so much..

Anyhow, I know some of this probably seems kinda ridiculous but even the "free" stuff I couldnt bring mysrlf to shit can without asking first.

I appreciate it fellas

World Leisure Plant Landscape Electric blue

Font Material property Electric blue Auto part Fashion accessory
Tire Textile Automotive tire Tread Wheel
Blue Azure Rectangle Tints and shades Electric blue
Paint Rectangle Azure Textile Wood
Plant Grass Landscape Art Wood
Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire
Wood Finger Automotive tire Tints and shades Electric blue
Hand Shoe Automotive tire Wood Finger

Automotive tire Water Tire Bicycle tire Wood

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice offer ... glad you're okay sounded like a hairy ride !!
I appreciate it man.
Yeah it was an experience to say the least but I was definitely super lucky.
Only minor grass(road) rash up my left side, and a pretty nasty separated shoulder.
Loosing the bike hurt worse lol

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad to hear you didn't suffer too much injury. REALLY sorry you lost your ride. Sure hope you don't suffer too much financially, but main thing is you are here to tell the tale . Good luck Brother.
I hear ya man! Yeah I'm fine. Bike was paid off already, and I only missed 2 days of work, so g2g financially and everything. Honesty, just my pride is all that's hurt :LOL:
I'll be back on 2 wheels come spring time! You can count on it!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Automotive tail & brake light Plant Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Motorcycle Sky Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Motorcycle Sky Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive lighting

Wheel Jeans Tire Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am interested in the EBC brake pads... I can send you a PDF of a priority mail shipping label if you can print and tape it to a priority mail envelope... will that work?
I'm not 100% on that tbh. But my girlfriend is savy on that kind of thing. If it's something you know will work feel free to do so. Sounds easy enough. I doubt the post office would care. I'll PM you my email also. Thanks

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OUCH!!! Mine at present. Waiting for Lots of CHROME, many new parts, and Air brushing. Tank painting...
That'll be sweet looking when it's finished! That's something I'll miss this winter, the time spent piddlin with the bike, guess I'll have to speed this process up of looking for the next one lol

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks! I sent you a reply. I am sorry about your Fury, but more importantly I hope you are recovering well. As much as we love our Fury's (and she sure was a beauty), parts can be replaced, but you can't be. Glad you're still on the bright side of the grass, and (hopefully) healing well on the shoulder.
Thanks man, and I just replied back to your message. I'll keep an eye out for the email!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts