Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to put my order in for Avon Cobra MH90-21 Front Tire and wondering whether anyone's happy with a different size?

I remember there wAs one guy put a 110 I think on the stock wheel with no problem, except he disappeared right after that and never appeared again, so I'm thinking that might not be a ringing endorsement...

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
About to put my order in for Avon Cobra MH90-21 Front Tire and wondering whether anyone's happy with a different size?

I remember there wAs one guy put a 110 I think on the stock wheel with no problem, except he disappeared right after that and never appeared again, so I'm thinking that might not be a ringing endorsement...
Yeah, I'd say that's little suspect. Although he could be lurking while digging gravel out of his ass to see if anyone else follows suit. You know the old saying, misery loves company.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ran a mh90 and I personally didn’t like it. It looked a littler narrower than the 90-90.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am running a 120/70 night dragon, it lets the front move around and not stay so pin pointed in one spot when cornering. Fitted like a dream and wears well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts