Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen 5 Furys on Hwy 49 from Magee to Hattiesburg.....any fury riders from Mississippi or South Mississippi area on the forum?

Bob

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Rocker, it might have been your bike that I first saw at the Chevron in Magee....if it was, I came up and spoke with you and was surprised it was a Honda. The guy I talked to said he got his in Brookhaven....that's where I finally got mine.

Bob

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Walls MS here. Right on the state line just south of Memphis TN. Picked mine up from brookhaven also.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
My bad, i just noticed the "south mississippi" part. :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JATO,

Good to know where all riders are! Brookhaven must sell a bunch of them....one of our members here on the forum drove from Texas to get his. Where do you get yours serviced?

Bob

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
JATO,

Where do you get yours serviced?

Bob
My garage.
I turn wrenches for a living so i've pretty much got all the equipment i would need at my disposal. I find it's very rewarding doing the work myself.

Ride on

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah...that was most likely me! Brookhaven had the best deal I could find at the time by several hundred dollars.

Might be going for a cruise this weekend...most likely Sunday if I can...

Hey Rocker, it might have been your bike that I first saw at the Chevron in Magee....if it was, I came up and spoke with you and was surprised it was a Honda. The guy I talked to said he got his in Brookhaven....that's where I finally got mine.

Bob

·
Registered
2 Posts
From South Ms.

I live in Gulfport, have a little confession, not a fury rider, got a 2010 sabre so i guess I'm in the same family, honda's custom line. Same engine anyway.
Can't find a sabre site that covers the VT1300.
Gonna be at the Blessing of the Bikes in Gautier 3-20-11 between 8:30 and Noon, yall come on down. Just take I-10 to 57 south to 90 then east and look for the bikes by Singing river mall.
W

·
Registered
81 Posts
brookhaven,ms

hey wood and rocker, we need to get together and do a ride in our area? I'm in brookhaven,ms. magee and collins are like 55 miles. would make a good round trip to jackson or hattisburg, hell we could all pull up to the harley shops and pretend to do trade in,lol.
email me at [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts