Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moto Gateway has/had a 20” skyscraper sissy bar that I am wanting to get. All links and websites are spammed and I can’t seem to find anything.
Anyone have any info or better yet, that sissy bar for sell?
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motorcycle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2014 Honda Fury
44 Posts
I like big sissy bars too. Ordered a similar one to find out they're out of stock and discontinued. I ordered THIS instead. Bot sure exact height since mines still in painting... seller said it was somewhere around 18-22 inches, but it seems to be plenty tall
Wood Triangle Art Font Creative arts

·
Registered
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
417 Posts
Moto Gateway has/had a 20” skyscraper sissy bar that I am wanting to get. All links and websites are spammed and I can’t seem to find anything.
Anyone have any info or better yet, that sissy bar for sell?
View attachment 243339
That's what I have. I loved the look and that you can change out the top for another one. COVID put them out of business.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Registered
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
417 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Awesome. How do you and ( wife ) ??? Like the king queen seat? I almost bought it. But decided on a custom C&C . Gel pad it the bomb. Everyone out there. If you buy a seat that offers gel pad! Pay the extra.
We both love it, plenty of coushion for us. gives a little support around the tail bone area and its pretty thick padding for the wife. She also like that it makes her sit up above me so she can see everything.

·
Registered
77 Posts
We both love it, plenty of coushion for us. gives a little support around the tail bone area and its pretty thick padding for the wife. She also like that it makes her sit up above me so she can see everything.
👍 just bought one yet a while until I get it. I’m hot & cold on its look but looks comfy. For me a sissy up behind it looks great too

Did you find it moved you forward at all ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts