Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready to order the Dual Radius kit, but I came across a Facebook page with a link to a VTX forum saying that there are problems with the exhaust and the heat shields cracking and HK not backing up their product.

Anyone have good or bad feedback?

·
Registered
456 Posts
I had Hard Krome Sideburner 2n1s on my Vstar1100 and they looked and sounded awesome. No problems with fit or finish. That was back in 2010 and bought them through a retail motorcycle website.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found their Dual Radius exhaust for sale on xchoppers.com at the link below for $70 below retail. I'm not really sure what to think though since I thought HK only sells from their own website. I've also never heard of xchoppers so I'm not sure I want to order from them.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I found their Dual Radius exhaust for sale on xchoppers.com at the link below for $70 below retail. I'm not really sure what to think though since I thought HK only sells from their own website. I've also never heard of xchoppers so I'm not sure I want to order from them.
Xchoppers is a real deal. I haven't but friends have ordered through them. If ur concerned or have questions. Just call them. If their customer service sucks you don't wanna do business with them anyways.

I've seen Jag's sideburners. Def a unique sound. Specially when u try and. Knee puck a corner with ur wife on the back and u drag pipe. Lolololololo

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
I bought my set from Westendmotorsports.com

Xchoppers is a real deal. I haven't but friends have ordered through them. If ur concerned or have questions. Just call them. If their customer service sucks you don't wanna do business with them anyways.

I've seen Jag's sideburners. Def a unique sound. Specially when u try and. Knee puck a corner with ur wife on the back and u drag pipe. Lolololololo

I was just trying to spark up my flame thrower.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Westendmotorsports.com doesn't seem to sell HK anymore. I'll give xchoppers a call, thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just an update, I spoke with Grant today, the owner of xchoppers.com. SUPER nice guy, says its just him and his wife who run it. He assured me that what they lack in warehouse space and number of employees that he'll do everything he can to provide excellent customer service and retain me as a customer.

He does sell Hard Krome, said he's been a dealer for them for years and his prices on their exhaust are lower than directly from HK. I will be ordering the Dual Radius system soon and will post about my experience.

tl;dr - xchoppers.com is legit and run by a really nice guy.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I have had 2 into 1 Hard Krome sideburners since 2010. I lov'em the neighbors hate them. Absolutly NO problems. I would highly recommend them to anybody who is looking for quaility and sound....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hard Krome Dual Radius

Please don't beat me up! My first reply, I have a 2011 white and black Fury with c&C seat, and Hard Krome Dual radius pipes. They are a bitch to put on but well worth the effort. The look and sound is great. They have only been on a week so not sure about long term use.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have the 2into1 Sideburners on my '10 Sabre. Only prob I have is I have them wrapped and they sit so low I can't lean too far in right turns or they drag. So I had to make a skid type metal wrap that I can replace. I just have to be careful on big dips and right handers. I'm hoping to install air ride (or whatever it's called) this winter and get a bit of lift when riding.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts