Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a Noobie ride.. Sunday 1/31/10
Meaning new members ride..
Orange County Motorcycle crew.. mostly sport bikes.
I'm going.. to represent with my Fury... :)
Contact me if your interested.. 74 riders so far..

El Camino Real to S Coast Hwy - Google Maps

* This will be a slow, relaxed, and safe ride.
* The goal is to stay together as a group as much as possible
* No stunting of any kind will be tolerated
* No lane splitting (this is so the group can stay together)
* Staggered riding on PCH/Santiago/Surface Roads, single file in Live Oak
* Pack in tight at stops and red lights.
* Do not pass the leaders or sweepers. Stay in formation.
* If you fall behind due to lights or any other issues, don't worry, there will be sweepers throughout the group.
* If a rider pulls off the side of the road, crashes, etc. DO NOT pull over with them. Let the sweepers take care of it.
* Do not rev your engines, trust me, in a group this large, everyone can see you. No need to rev engines. We get notices from the Police Departments.
* Come to the meet point FUELED UP. There is a Shell station up Jamboree, however, we won't be making any stops once we depart. Ride length is just over 40 miles.
* Please have all your paperwork in order. M1 or permit, motorcycle insurance.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
You guys in California are making me sick talking about all these rides. Maybe that’s why I am mildly looking at buying a place there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
well you guys probable polished your rides and now a foot of snow by morning in my driveway good thing i have a Honda snow blower have fun on your ride:( i will be shoveling out

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey Tony,

That sounds like a good ride as long as this weather passes. I've been looking for a way to meet some new riders, and I'm also interested in the West Coast Fury group (and patch).

Mickey

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I'll probably be there too ... unless it rains of course... then I'll be cleaning my rims... yet again :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Tony,

That sounds like a good ride as long as this weather passes. I've been looking for a way to meet some new riders, and I'm also interested in the West Coast Fury group (and patch).

Mickey
Mickey:
Sent you a PM here on the details..
T

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
* Come to the meet point FUELED UP. There is a Shell station up Jamboree, however, we won't be making any stops once we depart. Ride length is just over 40 miles.

Easy ride, should be fun with ta many people.... :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I'll probably be there too ... unless it rains of course... then I'll be cleaning my rims... yet again :cool:
Are you trying to tell those in the group you actually clean those wheels? Every WCFR meeting so far they haven't been... LOL. Just joking.
Wish I could make the trip but I had to go and actually do my job and be a CB... Hope you all have a good time and will meet up with ya sometime in Feb after the 8th.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Aye, it was a good ride... lot's of good teamwork on everybody's part... and lot's of curves in the roads! It was pretty cool... & a rich boys club that went by us was pretty cool too... Lamborghini's and Ferrari's galore, was definitely fun.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Wish I could have made it 4 Fury's but the Navy needed me more... even though I have not done anything yet for the last week... just on stand by. Looks like it was a blast... will let you all know when I hear something about Cycle Visions run when I get a notice. :cool:

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
You guys in California are making me sick talking about all these rides. Maybe that’s why I am mildly looking at buying a place there.
+1
California accepts New York State teaching certificates - I need a principal of a school who owns a Fury. LOL :D:D

Larry

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
yall just keep on.we gonna get out from under this snow sooner or later.then we are gonna catch up .aaawwwww craaaaaaap.nice pics

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Lol, yea... Vroom Vroom... can't wait to see you guys on your rides!

Let the pic wars start then... muhahaha

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
yall just keep on.we gonna get out from under this snow sooner or later.then we are gonna catch up .aaawwwww craaaaaaap.nice pics
got about 16 inches last weekend,suppose to get dumped on this weekend and next weekend.gonna go by a snowmobile.do they make them in furys?lmao

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Found a YouTube video of the roll out..
That was a lot of bikes..:)
Fury's roll out about 30 sec into the video...:)

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Cool... that's works for me... we definitely stand out from the other bikes... :D... good find Tony!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts