Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a Noobie ride.. Sunday 1/31/10
Meaning new members ride..
Orange County Motorcycle crew.. mostly sport bikes.
I'm going.. to represent with my Fury... :)
Contact me if your interested.. 74 riders so far..

El Camino Real to S Coast Hwy - Google Maps

* This will be a slow, relaxed, and safe ride.
* The goal is to stay together as a group as much as possible
* No stunting of any kind will be tolerated
* No lane splitting (this is so the group can stay together)
* Staggered riding on PCH/Santiago/Surface Roads, single file in Live Oak
* Pack in tight at stops and red lights.
* Do not pass the leaders or sweepers. Stay in formation.
* If you fall behind due to lights or any other issues, don't worry, there will be sweepers throughout the group.
* If a rider pulls off the side of the road, crashes, etc. DO NOT pull over with them. Let the sweepers take care of it.
* Do not rev your engines, trust me, in a group this large, everyone can see you. No need to rev engines. We get notices from the Police Departments.
* Come to the meet point FUELED UP. There is a Shell station up Jamboree, however, we won't be making any stops once we depart. Ride length is just over 40 miles.
* Please have all your paperwork in order. M1 or permit, motorcycle insurance.

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts
* Come to the meet point FUELED UP. There is a Shell station up Jamboree, however, we won't be making any stops once we depart. Ride length is just over 40 miles.

Easy ride, should be fun with ta many people.... :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I'll probably be there too ... unless it rains of course... then I'll be cleaning my rims... yet again :cool:
Are you trying to tell those in the group you actually clean those wheels? Every WCFR meeting so far they haven't been... LOL. Just joking.
Wish I could make the trip but I had to go and actually do my job and be a CB... Hope you all have a good time and will meet up with ya sometime in Feb after the 8th.

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Aye, it was a good ride... lot's of good teamwork on everybody's part... and lot's of curves in the roads! It was pretty cool... & a rich boys club that went by us was pretty cool too... Lamborghini's and Ferrari's galore, was definitely fun.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Wish I could have made it 4 Fury's but the Navy needed me more... even though I have not done anything yet for the last week... just on stand by. Looks like it was a blast... will let you all know when I hear something about Cycle Visions run when I get a notice. :cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.