Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to adjust my shifter and brake levers read on here that sailor did it but was three allen bolts to do it :confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have ACCUTRONIX forward controls and to adjust them at the bottom of the brake and shifter arm the end caps are threaded they screw off and the adjustment bolts are in the arm. Three Alan bolts I'm guessing its similar to yours. Good luck!

·
Registered
68 Posts
FWD adjustments

I need to adjust my shifter and brake levers read on here that sailor did it but was three allen bolts to do it :confused::confused::confused::confused:
Yes, pull the end caps off and there will be a retaining ring, remove that, pull the remainder of parts and you'll see 3 allen bolts, remove those and adjust your levers to the desired position, reinstall and take it for a ride, make some minor adjustments with the threaded rod to get the best overall feel, that is how I did it, everything worked out great. When I got mine, nobody on here had any info on them, so, it was rather frustrating for me to figure it out on my own. Let me know if this helps and post some pics when you get a sec. I'd like to see what pegs you got?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts