Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,136 Posts
I think you'll be happier with the Ness mirrors. They're higher quality and all-around "nicer." (and people in-the-know will know they're not Kury)

But what @macxpert says is true. If you're worried you can "pin" the mirror by drilling a hole and threading it for a grub-screw, then using a thin punch to dimple the mirror thread (better in the long run); or just drill a hole and drive a roll-pin in (easier).

View attachment 243135
My current mirrors are Ness Mirrors and they have lasted well. I bought a second set for the bike I am building so I can confirm Hedge is correct regarding Ness quality.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I think you'll be happier with the Ness mirrors. They're higher quality and all-around "nicer." (and people in-the-know will know they're not Kury)

But what @macxpert says is true. If you're worried you can "pin" the mirror by drilling a hole and threading it for a grub-screw, then using a thin punch to dimple the mirror thread (better in the long run); or just drill a hole and drive a roll-pin in (easier).

View attachment 243135
Hope so.... Will try the threadlock first if it becomes a pain in the ass will go with that

21 - 27 of 27 Posts