Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see if anyone out there was running with both of these mods done. Tmod+RAW stealth tail light. If so did you have any fitting issues. I'm going to try and put mine on tonight and was wondering if I was going to need to do any modding to make it work. Thanks for any info.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
yes it works together. just need to cut off the LP tabs off

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Dang Frank, you doing the work yourself? If I didn’t have to go show houses tonight, I would grab some beer and come over and watch.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Removing stock muffler

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE REMOVED JUST THE MUFFLERS AND LEFT THE ORIGINAL PIPES ? IF SO WHAT WAS THE VERDICT ! please help a newbie !!!!:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE REMOVED JUST THE MUFFLERS AND LEFT THE ORIGINAL PIPES ? IF SO WHAT WAS THE VERDICT ! please help a newbie !!!!:confused:
an annoying tin popping sound

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got the new lights on, definitely a close fit, will have to do a little shaving on the the tabs. had a friend help me wire it up since he had all the little connectors i needed to get the job done, it wasnt hard though. and the bike is looking bitching now. now its just time for the exhaust:) hint hint MFR. :) just kidding. I'm ready whenever you are. Hope the move is going good for you if you've chosen that road. The exhaust is the last major project this year.

·
Registered
835 Posts
here are the pics
Lookin Good! Yes, I have TMod and Raw tail lights. MFR did the TMod for me on his first traveling mechanic trip! He also cut the tabs off the Raw lights and drilled new holes. The only caution is to keep the aluminum cool so the heat from cutting doesn't mess up the leds. Mine is still working great!

·
Registered
65 Posts
T-MOD and LED Tail Light issue, my fix

I did the T-MOD not too long ago and have a custom LED tail light I made, VERY similar to the RAW one (just cost me $60 bucks as opposed to $250). I ran into some issues with the seat clipping in, so I welded some extensions under the seat for it to clip in, works fine.

Also ran into an issue with tire hitting the rear fender, and it ate all my wires. Needless to say I ordered a new LED, made a new mount, and am re-wiring everything tonight. I placed the LED on a tin mount I made, and it is held on to the fender by industrial strength velcrow. It's light enough that the velcrow makes easy work of holding it on there. Plus when I take the fender off, I can take the lights off without having to re-wire the whole get up. The velcrow is also how I am going to stow the extra wire this time. All the extra wire will be along the top and side, away from the subframe and tire. Even if my frame hits the tire again I wont have to worry about the wires. I'll take some pics tonight and let you know how it goes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts