1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
497 Posts
What I mean is both front and back not just the back.....

I had an idea and after seeing the honda concept bikes you could use the 8* trees with either the stock, 1" or 2" to either lower the front or maintain the ride height....

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/mem...-hondas-picture4036-honda-concept-furious.jpg

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/mem...stom-hondas-picture4035-honda-switchblade.jpg

These bikes are sweet...... I would change a few things but they are really cool....

You won't have enough trail without raking the neck out a bit or running a 23" front wheel. Ever wonder why a company named Low and Mean tells you to lift the front of your bike not lower it with 8* trees? Simple answer is not enough trail.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I disagree, increasing the fork angle will add trail and make it more stable but it may turn slower, raising the ride hieght will help it to turn.... but the fury has alot more trail than my GSXR so either way it's fine for crusing...

I'm try spur some talk about slaming the whole bike or see if any one has, I paln to get my wheels chromed and then look at lowering my bike.....

·
Registered
497 Posts
Well I disagree, increasing the fork angle will add trail and make it more stable but it may turn slower, raising the ride hieght will help it to turn.... but the fury has alot more trail than my GSXR so either way it's fine for crusing...

I'm try spur some talk about slaming the whole bike or see if any one has, I paln to get my wheels chromed and then look at lowering my bike.....
Raked Neck = Increases trail
Raked Trees = Decreases trail

Fury's have very low trail numbers from the factory (3.6") due it having 6* trees on a 32* neck. Fury's actually have LESS trail than a 2011 GSXR 1000 which has 3.86" of trail. For comparisons a VTX-1300c with a 32* neck and 0* in the trees has 5.9" of trail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts