Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Not too bad considering it's all vinyl wrap. It was done for Mark Schlatter Sky Diving.
Nice find... that's pretty slick... makes it look like the tank is digging in a little bit. I like it the most cause you can change it out... They should have de-badged it though at least with all the stars and stripes on it... :rolleyes:

Uggg, again... we need some vinyl wraps or silk screenings for our bikes....

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'll bet the Hiroshima and Nagasaki dead and survivors are rolling over in the grave. Imagine that, an American flag plastered on a Japanese bike. Damn got to love America. I can't imagine what a Harley guy would say.

·
Registered
358 Posts
lol, ................

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looks like they painted around the reflectors on the rear fenders. Stock pipes and seats. Logos intact. Good paint work though.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Is it just my eyes, or with that type of wrap the ass end does not look as bad, not great, just not as bad, like you are gazing at the whole bike not just one area.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Is it just my eyes, or with that type of wrap the ass end does not look as bad, not great, just not as bad, like you are gazing at the whole bike not just one area.
It's because the bike is being pulled down by the straps, slightly compressing the shock and the front forks & the rest of the frame... Thought that too when I first saw it, then it made sense... you can see a "slight" dip on the front part of the bottom frame indicating the compression.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts