Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
I've got some serious issues with gettin' my big feet comforable on the stock fury pegs; especially at highway (65-70 mph) speeds. Has anyone tried these kury switchblade pegs?

Kryakyn

If so, are they durable? and can you get any big ole' construction-booted foot into them comfortably? Thx in advance if anyone has feedback ...

Also, just in the looks department, this engine case-cover kit looks really good in the pics; wondering if anyone's ordered/installed yet? any feedback also appreciated ...

Kryakyn

I'm assuming these are molded plastic parts with kuryakyn sticky stuff for staying on?
Stonewheel,
Have you looked at the Accutronix forward controls? They are a bit on the expensive side but they have created the opposite problem for me. The break side I have to reach to my tip-e-toes to fully engage the break. I am not a "big feet" kinda guy. :) If you like I can send you some pics with my size 7.5 on the pegs... :D
T

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.