Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 40 of 4738 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,430 Posts
May want to keep her .I'll think about it.lol. Oh well yall have a good nite.I have to hit the man cave and build 40 45/70 bullets for my friend in North Pole Alaska.

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
As long as it's not nudity, it should be fine, shouldn't it? I've seen much worse on the Babes on Bikes thread, or whatever it's called and it's not in Area 51, is it?

Besides, Nurse says it's anything goes. LOL
Well I'm not a Mod so I was just throwing out a friendly reminder, personally I could care less what's said or posted, I'll read it either way lol.

·
Registered
12,115 Posts
I'm good now Cheers Steveo :) well I'm still a Bad Bastard but I'm in a better frame of Mind :D

I'm not Schizo lol no voices apart from my own , who said that ? ; started getting more Psychotic than owt else so hadda go hunker down for a while, pity it was during our riding season :(

All medicinally induced though !! nowt I could do about it
Not sure why you take the medicine and don't want to know. None of my business. I just hate pharmaceuticals, but if you have to take them to improve quality of life, I understand that. It's a very last resort for me. A while back I let a staff infection go until I had no choice but to take antibiotics or possibly die. Just wanted to make sure, ya' know. :) The only medicine I take is Alka-Seltzer once in a while when I get heartburn. LOL

Whatever the case, just glad you're back, me ol' china. Think I'll get some water on for a cuppa cha. Really thirsty this morning. Dehydrated due to the fact that I had more than my share of Vera Lynn last night before seeing Uncle Ned. Still celebrating. Happy to be home after a bad trip with my ex trouble and strife. LOL

·
Registered
12,115 Posts
A little update from your old pal Mac, wife left in July - Still gone(LOL!) Recently found out I'm losing my Job after Christmas, so that sucks!! On the positive side, the divorce diet is going well, down 45LBS. And my smoker is still Awesome!!!
Good about the smoker. Great about the weight. Bad about the job. Fucking awesome about the divorce!

I recently had to go on a 2,200 mile round trip with my ex and I wish the hell I would've drowned her in the Atlantic ocean while we were there. Had to drive to Fort Jackson, SC to see my son graduate from AIT and then went on to Myrtle Beach since we were so close and neither me nor my son had ever seen the ocean.

Didn't make sense to spend the extra money taking two vehicles, but now that I look back..........well, it was all for my son, so whatever the misery, it was worth it. I'll never get in another vehicle with the ex again, I can tell you that.

Myrtle Beach is very nice.

·
Registered
12,115 Posts
Now you tell us.I did both.lol
Yeah, but yours is obviously working out to your liking. You must have found a good woman. Not saying there aren't plenty of good women out there, I just happened to marry a real shitty one. Even her son can't stand her nonsense and he loves her.

I on the other hand, I believe her to be a fucking childish, selfish, stupid, evil bitch who I allowed to rob me of the best years of my life. You don't have to take my word. Just ask her previous three husbands who weren't as stupid as me and bailed out long before I did. Damn lucky bastards. I did what they didn't do. I tried to make it work for the sake of my son.

·
Registered
12,115 Posts
Damn, 3 ex hubbies?? Well 4, now huh?
Yeah, that would be a major warning sign for an intelligent person, but at 23 years old, I was young and dumb, inexperienced....well, guess I learned my lesson, didn't I?

She however, doesn't seem to learn. She was actually going to marry yet a fifth time here recently. Lucky for the poor bastard, he decided that it wasn't such a good idea. He'll never realize the impact of the bullet that he dodged.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
yeah wait till spring arrives and you come outta hibernation all horny it'll be a different tune :) lol

my daughter done her US trip , said Phoenix was so hot the soles of her shoes melted on the pavement !!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
yeah wait till spring arrives and you come outta hibernation all horny it'll be a different tune :) lol

my daughter done her US trip , said Phoenix was so hot the soles of her shoes melted on the pavement !!
Yeah, it get's horrendously hot out here, but its finally starting to get nice out. High 80's this week, low 80s & *possibly* high 70s next week

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Yeah, it get's horrendously hot out here, but its finally starting to get nice out. High 80's this week, low 80s & *possibly* high 70s next week

was about 6 or 7 weeks ago she was there , could'nt handle it and got outta town after 1 day :rolleyes:

hottest I'v endured was 42* 100% humidity in a stilt hut with no fan , my skin started bubbling up and even the locals crawled into the shade :eek:

·
Registered
12,115 Posts

No, you still don't understand. The choice is not mine to make. She gets lonely and decides we can be together, then she gets her fill and calls it quits. Then after a while she gets lonely again......get it? If I had somethin' else goin' on, I wouldn't give her the satisfaction......well, I might..... LOL

Besides, Fall is my major mating season. I'm pretty horny right damn now!

21 - 40 of 4738 Posts