Honda Fury Forums: banner

4741 - 4760 of 4776 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,468 Posts
Rope I thought they would because you can't expect a bunch of Idiots to do the right thing. They are doing what they have done for our country since they got in there. NOTHING except try to get Trump out. They want him out so bad they want try to help him or work with him to make the country better. All they can think of is to get him out. At least Trump is trying to do something to better us. Think what would have happened if they had worked together. Oh-Well its gone to crap now.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Rope I thought they would because you can't expect a bunch of Idiots to do the right thing. They are doing what they have done for our country since they got in there. NOTHING except try to get Trump out. They want him out so bad they want try to help him or work with him to make the country better. All they can think of is to get him out. At least Trump is trying to do something to better us. Think what would have happened if they had worked together. Oh-Well its gone to crap now.
I agree with all you stated, 460! My post was satirical and in jest. What I'm unable to comprehend is why liberal democrats went to the time and effort to have an impeachment hearing. Why take up precious time when the goal is to railroad POTUS with zero due process? Just string him up!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,752
4741 - 4760 of 4776 Posts