Honda Fury Forums: banner

4781 - 4794 of 4794 Posts

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I guess a new forum feature is some sort of double-post...great. AND we can't delete posts any more, so double-great....

It's like owning a Harley: Not only do you have to pay for the oil in the crank case, primary gear case, and final drive case, but also the kitty litter so your floor isn't slick as sh!t when it leaks it out...

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
I guess a new forum feature is some sort of double-post...great. AND we can't delete posts any more, so double-great....

It's like owning a Harley: Not only do you have to pay for the oil in the crank case, primary gear case, and final drive case, but also the kitty litter so your floor isn't slick as sh!t when it leaks it out...
Where are you from?? Harley's don'tleak they mark their spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Where are you from?? Harley's don't leak they mark their spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A., home of Harley Davidson. I've ridden them, and they're basically nice bikes, though mechanically outdated by 65 years or so (and also not built very well, plus an expensive pain to work on). There are some models I don't much like, some I do like a lot, and one I was sincerely hoping to win in a charity raffle last year.

4781 - 4794 of 4794 Posts