Honda Fury Forums: banner

4821 - 4840 of 4856 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yup. You are EXACTLY right. (y)
Definitely never needed one pretending to be a president.
Obviously we need a business man to get us out of the financial hole we are in and straighten things out. (Politicians just ain't cutting it)

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
81 Posts
Anyone seeing a lot of motorcycle accidents lately? Here in Desmoines Iowa we have had 6 in 2 weeks. Kind of Makes you Paranoid to to go ride. Just wondering if we got all the IDIOT'S or if they are spread around the country. Don't know who was at fault on any of them. We all know some deserve to get hit , from the way they ride. GIVES THE GOOD ONES A BAD NAME.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Anyone seeing a lot of motorcycle accidents lately? Here in Desmoines Iowa we have had 6 in 2 weeks. Kind of Makes you Paranoid to to go ride. Just wondering if we got all the IDIOT'S or if they are spread around the country. Don't know who was at fault on any of them. We all know some deserve to get hit , from the way they ride. GIVES THE GOOD ONES A BAD NAME.
There's plenty of idiots around, but my guess would be that with the warmer weather there are a lot of "extra" 2-wheelers seeing the sun after a long winter of hibernation.

·
Super Moderator
2,830 Posts
Similar in Milwaukee, all of a sudden it got warm and the motorcycles came out. However, the same people that let the news, celebrities, Facebook, Instagram, and politicians tell them how to think, feel,and vote instead of -heaven forbid- thinking for themselves, are somehow allowed to drive, and their self-centered holier-than-thou selves are indeed driving, distracted, and demanding the entire road.

"We must obey God, rather than men." Acts 5:29
If people followed truth instead of those who are self-important, our lives would be greatly improved.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
I'm tired of seeing and hearing "Black lives matter" ! NEWS FLASH ......"ALL LIVES MATTER!" I am not a racist either the world is being sooooo stupid right now...... people are trippin because a cop (who was in the wrong, but still....) killed a guy resisting arrest?? so what happens?......people riot ... destroying and stealing from other people who had nothing to do with the incident and in the process innocent (or not so innocent) people are getting killed/dying in the riots <--- WTF?! does that make any sense at all??? OK I'm done .........So question???????? What is white on the top and black at the bottom???? (I'm probably gonna get so much 💩 for this) Answer ...Society in our current situation......Yup the world sucks cause that's how we make it ...I think we all need to spread the LOVE & PEACE and ride motorcycles! oh and one more thing......
DON"T BE THIS GUY

OR RIDE HIS BIKE!

·
Registered
12,244 Posts
I'm tired of seeing and hearing "Black lives matter" ! NEWS FLASH ......"ALL LIVES MATTER!" I am not a racist either the world is being sooooo stupid right now...... people are trippin because a cop (who was in the wrong, but still....) killed a guy resisting arrest?? so what happens?......people riot ... destroying and stealing from other people who had nothing to do with the incident and in the process innocent (or not so innocent) people are getting killed/dying in the riots <--- WTF?! does that make any sense at all??? OK I'm done .........So question???????? What is white on the top and black at the bottom???? (I'm probably gonna get so much 💩 for this) Answer ...Society in our current situation......Yup the world sucks cause that's how we make it ...I think we all need to spread the LOVE & PEACE and ride motorcycles!
I agree and I can't stand the stupidity of society. It seems to get worse every day. People are idiots.

·
Registered
12,244 Posts
You got that right. I often say that most people are morons when I observe their behaviour.
It's to the point that I can't even read or watch the news anymore. It absolutely sickens me.

The current degradation of humans is something I could've never imagined I'd ever see. Their insanity is to the point that they should be locked up in asylums..........and when the asylums get too full, dispose of the worst ones.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
It's to the point that I can't even read or watch the news anymore. It absolutely sickens me.

The current degradation of humans is something I could've never imagined I'd ever see. Their insanity is to the point that they should be locked up in asylums..........and when the asylums get too full, dispose of the worst ones.
I agree watching the news on the loony left wing commercial channels is something I can't stomach. As I don't have cable TV (pay TV) I watch a nice right wing news channel on youtube. It's worth a look so here is the link.

·
Registered
12,244 Posts
I agree watching the news on the loony left wing commercial channels is something I can't stomach. As I don't have cable TV (pay TV) I watch a nice right wing news channel on youtube. It's worth a look so here is the link.
I don't watch those biased shit head news channels. Over here we have the Fox News Channel which is the least biased, but I still can't stand to watch it because they are still showing the insanity that's going on. I don't want to bury my head in the sand and pretend it isn't happening, but since there isn't anything that I can do about it, I may as well try to ignore it so I can be happier in my life.

Unfortunately I have to work for a living and I still like going to my local hangouts once a week, so there's no escaping it. The stupids are everywhere, even in my little community.

4821 - 4840 of 4856 Posts