Honda Fury Forums: banner

4841 - 4856 of 4856 Posts

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I watched a Woody Woodpecker cartoon this morning. I had forgot how funny he was. Beats all that stupid news crap.
^^^
Good.call, 460!
See this boys and girls? Woody Woodpecker, Bugs Bunny, Roadrunner, Foghorn Leghorn, Tom and Jerry, plus a plethora of others, are head and shoulders above any politician or news cast in content, knowledge and sophistication. That pretty well puts current day news casts and
politicians where they belong in my list of priorities and importance.

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
81 Posts
How Honda sells better than Harley's .... interesting video I found
This video is the whole truth of the Demise of Harley Davidson. Honda sells more motorcycles every year than all the other motorcycle companies put together.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Anyone seeing a lot of motorcycle accidents lately? Here in Desmoines Iowa we have had 6 in 2 weeks. Kind of Makes you Paranoid to to go ride. Just wondering if we got all the IDIOT'S or if they are spread around the country. Don't know who was at fault on any of them. We all know some deserve to get hit , from the way they ride. GIVES THE GOOD ONES A BAD NAME.
I have to tell ya brother, I live in Ohio and this stay is the epitome of bad drivers. These idiots are so bad that when I moved here, my insurance went up $370 dollars a year just because of state rates.

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
81 Posts
I have to tell ya brother, I live in Ohio and this stay is the epitome of bad drivers. These idiots are so bad that when I moved here, my insurance went up $370 dollars a year just because of state rates.
So you are saying its best to drive a tank in Ohio!!

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
Thank God there are Men and Women like him in America today! “Lawlessness is unacceptable”. Period. Amen! I find myself wanting to move to Clay County, FL! Any good spots by you, Ken?!?! I needed this today. Thanks.
Clay county is nice place to live. I too am thankful for our law enforcement and pray for them daily along with our nation and our president.

4841 - 4856 of 4856 Posts