Up for sale is a brand new set of 16" FMB chopper brand Blazed style ape hangers. These bars are black gloss in color and are 1-1/4" thick but step down to 1" thick at the hand controls and at the riser/mounting point. The knurled area on these bars are 5" center to center. These bars were never installed and sell for 289.99 + sales tax. Shipping was free so total was $313. They are designed to accommodate internal wiring. See detail for all dimensions. Item is located in Taylor Tx 76574. These were made for a Honda fury but I ended up getting a different style. They were custom because I didn't want them to have the speedo bracket in the middle like the "Honda Fury FMB bars" come made. I didn't want the speedo bracket because I ended up moving my Speedo to the side mount above my air intake and wanted a clean hande bar look. So they are designed for the fury and any other bike that has a 5" center to center mounting point. I had them half ass mounted while my bike sat in my garage so I could get the feel and such while I was deciding on cable lengths and risers and whatnot but these were never actually installed or used. I ended up going with the matte black 16" Mercenary style FMB chopper bars instead. I don't know how much shipping would be to where your located but If anyone is seriously interested I can run down to the local UPS store and get a rough cost estimate to your city/zip. I still have the original box with the packing materials etc. Going off memory here but the box is approximately 40" long, 8" wide and about 30" tall. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking. I've also attached a pic of my bike with the 16" Mercenary FMB bars that I had installed so you can get an idea of how the 16" bars look.
$260 obo