Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a month of no speedo finally found time to make the brackets and mount up my speedo what you guys think. Nothing crazy just a basic clean look is what I was going for.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
You've cracked it , the speedo looks killer , did you by chance take any pics of the build?

Well done

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

The bars I bought off ebay from a company in North Carolina called FMB Choppers. Awesome to work with and will basically build any style you like to your needs. Far as pics during it I have a few not many. Still got to clean up cables may happen in winter just wanted to get out and ride. Ive gotten a ton of compliments.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's been a while since you were active on this thread, but I'm wondering what you mounted your speedo on? Your bars don't look like they have the cross bar and mount that FMB has on their fury bars and it doesn't look like you added one. I'm DESPERATELY trying to get some different handlebars and obviously having issues because of the speedo. Also, did you have to lengthen any wires or was there enough slack in the stock speedo connection to mount it how you did? Would appreciate any help! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
That guy hasn't even been on the forum since 2016, so I doubt you'll get an answer, but I'm working on a speedo mount that will work on any aftermarket handlebars.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts