Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm Ray from the BDB website and I'm one of the Mods there. I would like to take this opportunity and appoligize for letting a thread there get out of hand last night. A new member signed up and started a thread that got all our members riled up. It was later linked back to here.

I probably should have deleted that thread and banned that guy right away but being we control the site pretty good as I'm sure you do on your site I thought it would be good to let some of the guys blow off some of this winter steam building up not being able to ride. (This was before it ended up being linked back here)

I just wanted all of you to know that we have closed this offensive thead and banned the member that started it.

We are all passionate about the bikes we own no matter what brand or breed it is. On our site we have many members that have many different bikes including a couple guys that have both a BD and a Fury.

Our site is a small group of owners with a passion for riding much like your guy's site here is and so just wanted to give my personal appoligies for letting this one thread get out of hand.
Also, our group while considered a BD owners group is made up of many member that have lots of other brands of bikes (if you can afford them!! :) ). All are welcome.

Hope to see you on the road sometime,
Ray

Raywood on BDB

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Ray just come on vacation to S. Florida, we got the beaches and the B#$%^% plus some chill 60's weather right now which is sweet for riding.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I do not know if scutch is banned here but he dam well should be. Apparently when he did not get the rise he was looking for from the members of this forum, he took his shit somewhere else. :mad:

Ray, thanks for the concern and ride brother ride. :)

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Thanks for the concern ray. I try not to let tools work me up. I have multiple bikes and do like BD cycles as well. Hope to see you on the road sometime.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ray just come on vacation to S. Florida, we got the beaches and the B#$%^% plus some chill 60's weather right now which is sweet for riding.
Ha ha, I did that 2 years ago. I shipped my bike from here in Washington State (still showbound) to Tampa then road over to Daytona for Bikeweek and then across our great nation in March freezing my ass off.

But I hear you have more snow in Florida now then we do here in Washington!! :D

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Ha ha, I did that 2 years ago. I shipped my bike from here in Washington State (still showbound) to Tampa then road over to Daytona for Bikeweek and then across our great nation in March freezing my ass off.

But I hear you have more snow in Florida now then we do here in Washington!! :D

Thanks guys
I feel like i got frost bite on my finger tips its 40 here in west palm area and i just got home after a little 35 mile ride holding above 50 the whole way. But it was still fun, even the snow birds were like WTF about me riding my bike in the cold. My theory is aslong as there isnt Ice, bad fog, nasty rain or catching rush hour traffic im riding.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ach! I'm so disappointed I missed the fight! What happened! Pity though that bikers are such snobs. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my Fury

·
Registered
18 Posts
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 12 of 12 Posts