Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on all.

Mongo here, Arabian Knights MC. I thought I would put a thread out letting people in the Tampa Bay, Orlando, and surrounding areas know about our Veterans/First Responder MC.

I have enclosed the link to our website if you're interested. We are a 3 patch club, but not a one percenter.

Arabian Knights MC Tampa Fl

If you have any questions or just want to ride. Hit me up on here.

KFFK

· Premium Member
1,629 Posts
You guys having any issues with any outlaw clubs down there using top and bottom rockers rather than the normal social club single patch style? My MC could care less what the others do but we have a couple here (Hellraisers for instance) that are causing all kinds of hell with a couple non outlaw clubs that sport top and bottom rockers.

· Premium Member
5,712 Posts
You guys having any issues with any outlaw clubs down there using top and bottom rockers rather than the normal social club single patch style? My MC could care less what the others do but we have a couple here (Hellraisers for instance) that are causing all kinds of hell with a couple non outlaw clubs that sport top and bottom rockers.
They just pass through down here....saw some Boozefighters ???? at the burger joint Saturday morning. I was on the Fury and went there to get some breakfast. The guy looked at my bike as I was driving in and shook his head and turned his back to me....I decided to park the Fury right next to his, and even spoke to him, he turned, grunted and then turned his back again....while I was eating, i saw him and another pair eyeballing the bike and talking about it (of course, from beside their bikes).....sad culture, imo.

· Premium Member
1,629 Posts
lol, I don't think a single member of our MC in any of the cities (I haven't met the Baltimore crew yet) have Harleys. When I was a prospect I was actually told "we are not a HD club that does poker runs all summer and act like dicks". If that's all the attitude they are giving you then that's cool. The drama up here has had a couple shootings already and the season hasn't even started.

· Premium Member
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope. Not at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.