Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a gathering and a couple showed up - her on a Harley and him on a Fury.
While chatting it came up that the Fury was actually hers, but he liked riding it more so she was on the Harley
So, 1) are there any female member owners, and 2) do you know any women Fury owners?

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
there was 2 women fury members here

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
My wife; she had a knee replacement (too much training in the mountains) so she can't really handle being on a sport bike for too long. The fury was stretched out and perfect for her.

·
Premium Member
13,518 Posts
There have been about 6 different ladies on here since 2009. The latest was BJ and we miss her something terrible. Someone must have said something to make her leave. She was a valuable member because she did a lot of things for us, such things like the calendar.

·
Registered
12,173 Posts
There have been about 6 different ladies on here since 2009. The latest was BJ and we miss her something terrible. Someone must have said something to make her leave. She was a valuable member because she did a lot of things for us, such things like the calendar.
She made me an awesome t-shirt when she still had her embroidery machine.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
We sure do miss J.

Definitely was awesome about the T's, and I love my patch I got from her. Sport that thing proudly on my vest wherever I go.

I get asked a lot about what MC Fury Nation is.
I tell them it's a collective of riders who love anything on 2 wheels and enjoy sharing a wealth of information about the bikes we ride.

Oh and how can you guys forget Becky?! She brought some interesting posts to the party...:3ek:

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
We sure do miss J.

Definitely was awesome about the T's, and I love my patch I got from her. Sport that thing proudly on my vest wherever I go.

I tell them it's a collective of riders who love anything on 2 wheels and enjoy sharing a wealth of information about the bikes we ride.

Oh and how can you guys forget Becky?! She brought some interesting posts to the party...:3ek:
didn't forget her she was the second lady rider I mentioned but as bill said there have been more in the past, I also now remember there was a lady called boop with a cool azz fury.

·
Registered
12,173 Posts
We sure do miss J.

Yeah, Becky was cool and funny.

There was also a gal called Leyla who was also very cool who just disappeared. She was from South Africa. She didn't post much, but her and I pm'd a lot. She had a great sense of humor and was real down to earth. Haven't heard from her since August, I think. Her avatar is below.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts

There was also a gal called Leyla who was also very cool who just disappeared. She was from South Africa. She didn't post much, but her and I pm'd a lot. She had a great sense of humor and was real down to earth. Haven't heard from her since August, I think. Her avatar is below.

yes you are correct m8, I remember her now also

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
I liked BlueJay because she was a great member and person. She didn't make or do anything for me, I'm sure she offered but I'm not into bling.

BadKellysWife is cool when she posts.

Becky was...interesting, making the assumption it wasn't a fake profile.

The rest were before I joined.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Certainly couldn't have been me! I'm adorable, loveable and non-offensive.:grin:

·
Registered
6,008 Posts

=

Attachments

·
Registered
948 Posts
I think in the past a forum brother posted pics of his hot wife.. as I joined in 2015 i unfortunately missed out on those :( (J.A.T.O)

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Did anyone ever get the feeling that BlueJay might be bipolar??

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
If she was, that is sort of a serious condition, can't really imagine casually chatting about a friend like that...

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Are you being serious? I only ask because I seriously believe all women are bipolar to widely varying degrees.
If she was, that is sort of a serious condition, can't really imagine casually chatting about a friend like that...
I don't know anymore about BJ than you guys know but reading between the lines I think she had problems with her husband (probably ex husband by now).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts