Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all.... just wanted to put this out there for you incase your interested but with winter mods coming up ive got a 2 to 3 month window of openings for paint... state fair allows a slow time for us here in mississippi , so anyone thats interested wants to see my work or wants to set your bike apart from the rest drop me a line and maybe we can set you apart from everyone else

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
some pics of my work

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Paint

Do you have a website with more of your work?

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just myspace... wanted to post the link ... not sure if it will work tho.. u have to friend request me to see them tho ill check if its public......my url tony (tony mclean) | MySpace

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok i edited it so that everyone could see my airbrush pics... u shouldnt have to friend request me........... let me know what u think

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
couple more

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
You look like you do good work.
How would you get my bike painted in IL?
I want black fire (not flames) on the front fender, tank, and rear fender. Not a lot though.
I also want the "Punisher" skull on the back of the rear fender in the flames.
Get some red mixed in there too. Still thinkin about what to put in the flames on the tank. Gotta get my girls names on there too.

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have a few ideas about that .... best thing is anyone who is interested in doing this and are serious give me a call 731-613-5247..ask for tony or sisco.. and we will get it worked out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts