Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice video and a great lookin bike! I also like Az and the desert, but in the summer it can be a little to hot there. Are those pipe to loud when you're driving so close or are they ok? I think they are the best looking pipes on the Fury so far...

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
Got mine out for about an hour today. Froze but damn if it didn't feel good to ride a little :)
I did about 50 miles yesterday and another 50 today. I never did warm up last night, I slept in a T-shirt and 2 sweet shirts. I had feeling back in my fingers when I woke up this morning., which is a good thing. Today was a little better, but not much.

I stopped in the local HD shop this afternoon and most of them were trying to figure out what I had. Once a couple of them figured out it was a Fury they seemed to want to stay away from it. Kinda like parting the red sea. When I walked out to leave there were10-12 bikers in a huddle and none was looking my direction. So I intentionally backed out in a way that I would be able to catch them in the rear view mirror. I almost started laughing, all but two of them were checking out the bike. I felt like turning around real quick pointing at them and saying “gotcha”! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.