Honda Fury Forums: banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the thread to post pictures of your bike to compete for the August Fury of the Month title.

Limit of 5 pictures will be allowed, since I can only fit 5 pictures for each nominee.

Also, I can only take the first 10 self nominies since the voting thread only allows 10 selections to vote on!

Photo submissions will end 18 August.

On 19 August a voting thread will be opened for the participants which will last one week for the Fury community to vote on. This is a public poll...

On 27 August the August 2010 Fury of the Month will be announced!

Good Luck :cool:

·
Registered
207 Posts
HA, seriously, count me in this month....I get home in about a week and then I will take some new pics and throw my hat in the ring! ..... Remember, all us Matte's need to stick together :D

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
how can i enter my fury? new to this site
I would post a few more posts though, we have a minimum post limit that you must achieve before you can vote (probably want to vote for your own bike, right?)... which is only 10, so keep on posting... lol :p

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I might enter since it is my birthday month, but had some extra drama hit home. Im about 1/2 way done with my Harley Forwards on the fury. Currently waiting for a brake line and shift linkage so pulled them off for a while then once everything is set, parts are getting powdercoat and put on.

·
Registered
17 Posts
2010 honda fury

http://http://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/klonhunter69-albums-2010-honda-fury-limited-picture2131-air-breather-fabricated-painted-chopper-bob.jpg[/IMG
klonhunter69 painted and built the exhaust, the air breather and sissy bar. i painted it with the real flames.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Klonhunter, looks like you have a very unique bike! Let us see more pictures! Pipe side whole bike, non-pipe side whole bike for starters!

·
Registered
17 Posts
sorry guys

new to this forum and trying to get to know how this site works. they are work different. i thought i had post the whole album yesterday. not just one pic. yes i am chopper bob of battle creek

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
new to this forum and trying to get to know how this site works. they are work different. i thought i had post the whole album yesterday. not just one pic. yes i am chopper bob of battle creek
klonhunter69:
Copy the image location from your album.
Right click on the image and select copy image location
Come back to your post and hit the image button and paste that copied link into the window..

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ahh, I was checking out this bike in the gallery. Glad to see it being submitted!

·
Registered
17 Posts
klonhunter69:
Copy the image location from your album.
Right click on the image and select copy image location
Come back to your post and hit the image button and paste that copied link into the window..

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/klonhunter69-albums-2010-honda-fury-limited-picture2129-chopper-bob-chopper-bobs-customs-fabricated-painted

thanks for you help. i think i got it this time.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.