Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A note for the Aussie Forum Members..... I purchased a set of mirrors off a guy on the Central Coast of NSW and can recommend him for goods. He sells mirrors, jackets, gloves etc and all seem to be fair quality at a fair price. Just waiting for him to get a new batch of kevlar jeans in to try (made to his spec).

He only sells on eBay.

His eBay user name is "austsales-direct" if you want to have a look.

Cheers

Gary

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Gary, will check out his site.

Cheers
Guy
Hi Guy,

If you speak with him, his name is Matt. Make sure you mention my name and the Fury Forum. I'm sure he will do some 'mates rates' for you. He certainly looked after me when I went there. I have sent a few people to him now and they are all happy with his products and pricing.

Cheers

Gary

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
I have been getting stuff from Matt for years. Great guy & great service.
He is getting me a custom made pair of leather jeans with kevlar, Ce armour & zipper to zip up to my Brando jacket I got from him.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i have delt with Matt bought a leather vest from him very helpful vest was wrong size no issues going to him to exchange so i could get the size i needed , He also looked in to getting a Australia rocker made for my vest

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been getting stuff from Matt for years. Great guy & great service.
He is getting me a custom made pair of leather jeans with kevlar, Ce armour & zipper to zip up to my Brando jacket I got from him.
I get my kevlars off him in a few weeks! Just waiting for him to let me know when they arrive.

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
Matt's competition Bikers Gear are also quite good, I got my full wet weather Brando style jacket & pants from them, mainly because matt did not have anything like it. The best thing about Matt is you can take a ride up to Gosford and try all the stuff on and if it does not fit he'll get one that does and the price is about 1/3 - 1/2 of what you would pay in a bike shop.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Matt's competition Bikers Gear are also quite good, I got my full wet weather Brando style jacket & pants from them, mainly because matt did not have anything like it. The best thing about Matt is you can take a ride up to Gosford and try all the stuff on and if it does not fit he'll get one that does and the price is about 1/3 - 1/2 of what you would pay in a bike shop.
So you ride to Erina as well just to see his gear! I went up the week before last.

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
So you ride to Erina as well just to see his gear! I went up the week before last.
Yeah, it's only about an hour - hour and fifteen door to door from my place. I have the Mrs on the back and we stop and have lunch somewhere so it makes a nice ride on a sunny Saturday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts