Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Still no Fury riders in the Austin area..

I am thinking about purchasing the new Cobra exhaust, does anyone in the area have the exhaust
I'm down in San Antonio. I have the Cobra Sweeps. Had them installed before I even picked up the bike along with a Power Commander V. They sound sweet and I don't have any cold start problems or eradict idling as some folks have reported with the stock pipes. I highly recommend them. They also look way better than the stock pipes.

Mr. Bill

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool

Thanks Bill,

I have been looking at the Cobra Sweeps, I also looked on their web site yesterday, they have new exhaust. I am getting the exhaust and the power commander.

What color is your Fury Bill?

I have the Matte Sliver.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks Bill,

I have been looking at the Cobra Sweeps, I also looked on their web site yesterday, they have new exhaust. I am getting the exhaust and the power commander.

What color is your Fury Bill?

I have the Matte Sliver.
Mine's the Dark Metallic Red with the small sissybar and pad. Besides the Cobras and PCV, I have also removed all the reflectors, stickers, added the Honda billet clutch, timing, and ignition covers, and added an Accutronix horizontal side mount license plate.

Not really looking to change anything else. Maybe a new set of wheels in the future. Have about 1100 miles on her so far.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I also have a side mount plate that I am installing, I was thinking of ordering some smoked lenses for the bike.

I purchased my bike while I was home on leave from Iraq, but I am back now so riding is on top of my list.

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
I love the Samson's. I have the ripsaws. WarLord II " Rip-Saws" - Massive 2 1/2" One Piece Full Coverage Heat Shields | WarLord II | Exhaust | SamsonUsa

I had Cowboy Honda install them with the S&S and the PCV at the same time. I haven't found a good map for the PCV yet but they sound awesome with very little popping on decel (I like a little anyway).
ramora:
Nice choice on the pipes and intake...:D
Wheres a pic?

Did you leave the baffles in?
Did you happen to try the map for the Cobra pipes with baffles?
T

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
License Plate

Tony,

I see you remove the license plate bracket, how did u do that? I installed my side mounted plate today, now I am wondering how to remove the original bracket.

Thanks for your help.

RR

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Tony,

I see you remove the license plate bracket, how did u do that? I installed my side mounted plate today, now I am wondering how to remove the original bracket.

Thanks for your help.

RR
it's a hallow tube not solid steel, a hacksaw or dremel tool with a cutoff wl do it..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks

Thanks Tony,

I used a hacksaw, it looks good, mounted the light under the fender clean looking set up. I added the red reflector in the space of the old license plate light.

Once again thanks.... next i install the exhaust..

1 - 20 of 70 Posts