Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Think we've only gotten east side Australians at this point... but, somebody is bound to show up sooner or later... oh, and Gratz on the purchase mate...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey Austraila...welcome. Tell me...isn't it about to get cold down there on the other side of the world? Fall is just a few days away right? Hope you get some good riding in before cold weather sets in and I hope you don't see a winter like we did on the East Coast of the USA this year. It's just starting to warm up here, but we're getting about 3-1/2" of rain this weekend so I guess I still have a little wait. Have fun!!

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
We ride all year round down under. Only snows in the snowy mountains area. It does not get that cold maybe 8 or 9 deg C at the worst (46 or 49 F). I actually like winter riding as it does not get uncomfortably hot as it does mid summer. :D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world OF Reflectors and Helmuts,,,Brains in a bucket. lmao,,,welcome whats the speed limit in Austrailia ? maybe if its like 90 we can get you to do some speed tests for us,,with a full helmut,,with a half helmut and none,,and tell us how it feels,,lmao just kidding,,enjoy your new ride,,ive only had mine 3 weeks,,its a blast, great bunch of people in here so i think,,lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
hi and welcome..
i just got my black fury 4 days ago and am loving it...
from oz as well - melbourne..
just waiting on a set of pipes to top it off.
enjoy its a great forum..

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Hey XXL,
I just picked up my new Black Fury Yesterday,
Im in Melbourne.

Looking forward to some decent weather (in October) the wait will kill me...

gMc

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hey XXL,
I just picked up my new Black Fury Yesterday,
Im in Melbourne.

Looking forward to some decent weather (in October) the wait will kill me...

gMc
hey gMc, love the avatar pic - the prince...lol

im not too far from ya just down the hwy to geelong.

i've had my black fury just over a week now and am enjoying it.

time to add some chrome goodies.

enjoy don

1 - 15 of 15 Posts