Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how many Australian Fury Forum Members there are?

·
Registered
238 Posts
well I know of 4
myself
mac
nuts
and trusty

But I bet there is more..... come out the closet ozzies....hehehe

·
Registered
110 Posts
well I know of 4
myself
mac
nuts
and trusty

But I bet there is more..... come out the closet ozzies....hehehe
And Fury_Guy - I know him as 'Helpful Guy' :)

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
You beat me to it, I was going to add Fury Guy.

Not many of us though. The result is that I am forced to go to California and ride with the West Coast Fury dudes. I can't tell you how hard it is to go all that way, hang with a cool bunch of guys, ride some great roads, buy a load of cheap USA made tools and Fury parts, then on top of that eat all that great Mexican food. Still someone has to fly the Aussie flag and make the sacrifice ...:D:D:p

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only 6???

There MUST be more than 6 of us. :eek:

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Six sounds about right, I seem to remember there was a guy in Newcastle NSW but I'm not sure if he is on here anymore. Actually he got his Fury the same time as me and I am sure he ended up with the black Fury that my dealer had.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Six sounds about right, I seem to remember there was a guy in Newcastle NSW but I'm not sure if he is on here anymore. Actually he got his Fury the same time as me and I am sure he ended up with the black Fury that my dealer had.
That's not many given the number of Fury's sold here. I have three Honda dealers I do business with and all of them tell me that the Fury sells well (two of them tell me that they sell out as soon as they get a shipment in). I wonder how many have actually been sold in Australia so far?

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
I guess we'll never know how many are sold. I have only seen one other Fury down in Kiama NSW. From what I hear there is a waiting list if you want to buy one new. I know my local dealer can't keep them in stock, as soon as they arrive they are sold but I still don't see any up here in the Northern Beaches.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess the good thing is that they won't be seen as "common". I don't know about you but my Fury certainly get LOTS of looks and gets LOTS of comments! :D

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
I guess the good thing is that they won't be seen as "common". I don't know about you but my Fury certainly get LOTS of looks and gets LOTS of comments! :D
Same here. I regularly get guys leaning out of their car windows asking what sort of bike is it.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Surf Board?

Same here. I regularly get guys leaning out of their car windows asking what sort of bike is it.
Not much room to put your surf board on though! Having said that it would be a great bike to ride around the beach areas where you are. :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ditto...and I must say I love the attention (& the little extra when they realise I'm a chick) I have to confess though I get a little sick of having to say NO its not a victory.....lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Me too.... I've not had so many confused looks since when I owned my Buell Lightning (which was also debadged/stickered) :)

There are a few getting around Perth - I've bumped into the same bloke twice in the last few weeks on a black, but totally stock.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Western Sydney?

And there is me to from western Sydney, And yea it is a common question "What sort of bike is that "
Hi FuryRick, what part of western Sydney are you in?

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Not much room to put your surf board on though! Having said that it would be a great bike to ride around the beach areas where you are. :D
That's why I put such a high sissy bar on. So I can strap the surf board to the bike!....Joking..LOL Yep it's fun to cruise along the ocean beach at Manly and park outside the cafe while I have a few coffees.

Yesterday as I was riding back from Bunnings (our pale version of Home Depot) a guy at the buss stop was yelling out "cool chopper mate"!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bunnings?

That's why I put such a high sissy bar on. So I can strap the surf board to the bike!....Joking..LOL Yep it's fun to cruise along the ocean beach at Manly and park outside the cafe while I have a few coffees.

Yesterday as I was riding back from Bunnings (our pale version of Home Depot) a guy at the buss stop was yelling out "cool chopper mate"!
Two issues here! Why are you taking the Fury to Bunnings?...... and if you bought ANYTHING, where would you put it? lol

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Two issues here! Why are you taking the Fury to Bunnings?...... and if you bought ANYTHING, where would you put it? lol
LOL:D I was on my way home from work when my daughter called (I have a Blue Ant hands free and bike to bike intercom on my helmet) and needed some hose for her science experiment. No rush dad, I've got everything set up in the kitchen and I need it now.... So I made a detour and picked up some hose and stuffed it in my backpack. I am hoping that when she finishes yr 12 this year that she will be a little better organised next year at uni.;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
One here from Adelaide

Hi guys, Voodoo Blue here. I believe I got the first SA delivered Fury (4Feb10). 4 blues and a black here that I know of. Just purchased some Cobra gear from the US at Christmas. {Swepts, Fi2000r (1-2-2), PowrFlo, Irate Grill, pathBlazer}.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Hi guys, Voodoo Blue here. I believe I got the first SA delivered Fury (4Feb10). 4 blues and a black here that I know of. Just purchased some Cobra gear from the US at Christmas. {Swepts, Fi2000r (1-2-2), PowrFlo, Irate Grill, pathBlazer}.
Hi voodoo blue, that makes 7 of us as Forum Member so far. Anyone else out there? Cheers :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts