Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just talked with Alex from Xoproducts and he has offered free shipping. Use code "honda9" in the checkout. I just ordered grips and mirrors....:D

·
Registered
500 Posts
Stop me before I spend again!!!

Don't remember the last time I saw so many things I liked all in a row from the same vendor; hard to decide which I like the most. Although those black anodized gunner's XL would look amazing ...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just think about this if you left your bike out in the sun for a short period of time those grips get hot as hell.I had a buddy who had some on a sport bike and he didnt keep them on there very long bcoz they get hot and aren`t comfortable,but they do look go though.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Just think about this if you left your bike out in the sun for a short period of time those grips get hot as hell.I had a buddy who had some on a sport bike and he didnt keep them on there very long bcoz they get hot and aren`t comfortable,but they do look go though.
You're joking right? I rode my bike to work today and it was out in the Arizona Sun all day with 115 degrees baking my grips :eek:

I don't know about you guys, but I will never ride without gloves protecting my hands. Something to think about ;)

·
Registered
173 Posts
They have some prety trick stuff. I will need to go through and see what can be adapted to the Fury.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Love the gunners also, but thought they could hold alot of dirt and become a pain in the a$$ to clean.

PREDATOR makes a good point about the handles getting real hot. Didn't really consider that as much as slipage with sweaty hands on a hot day, or rain for that matter.

PREDATOR, other than hot hands, any other complaints with the crome grips, comfort, etc?

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
I enjoy the looks and the feel of metal grips. With my gloves on, I don't feel much heat on my palms, I've never worried about my hands slipping from sweat and it's a good rule of thumb to wear gloves. I don't know about you, but I've wrecked before and if I weren't wearing gloves with my protective gear, my hands would have been severly injured with road rash.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I don't wear gloves all of the time. Plus, the rubber on the ISO grips make things very comfortable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.