Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Friends,

Well, I finally made the trek. I left Phoenix late Monday afternoon and arrived at Milford, CT yesterday at 5 PM.

Very good trip. The Honda Accord (has a six cylinder engine) got a low mileage of 19.1 while climbing through the mountains North of Phoenix (I took it out of overdrive) and a high of 22.1 in the flat plains. I ran 5 MPH over the speed limit and didn't have any law enforcement issues. 2,835 total miles.

Everytime I stopped for food or fuel, the Fury drew quite a bit of attention.

I've flown back and forth over this country called America literally hundreds of times. This is my first actually drive across the USA. It's a beautiful country we live in. Two places stood out for beauty. The Ozarks through Missouri and the winding roads and hills in Pennsylvania. Interestingly, I drove from AZ to CT and never once used my windshield wipers......got lucky I guess.

Lastly, I couldn't believe how many trucks (18-wheeler types) are on the highways now-a-days......thousands of them (counting both sides of the freeways).

Hey Dave......In Milford.....we NEED to ride very, very soon.

Can't wait to see your scooter with the apes.

Call me.....248-613-9000

Attachments

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't sure if that little "thing" qualified as a trailer, but I guess a nasty cop would write a ticket......the I-95 was a parking lot, as you know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts