Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a miserable winter, I picked up my Fury yesterday and it felt awesome! Plenty of parts were chromed including the lower fork legs, sidemount plate, levers, and kickstand. The mechanic pulled it up to the front of the shop and people surrounded it and actually "asked" me if they could take pictures. I said go ahead and watched them snap away - that's what I'm talkin' about!
Here's a pic of the lower fork legs chromed. It really makes an incredible difference.

More pics coming soon.

Larry

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Awesome... Just as I ordered a couple of items this morning and thought to myself... I'm just about done with the little things, time to start Chroming my rims and forks... :rolleyes: There you go, showing off your rims and forks and now I feel good about the decision and jealous that I didn't get mine done first :p

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome... Just as I ordered a couple of items this morning and thought to myself... I'm just about done with the little things, time to start Chroming my rims and forks... :rolleyes: There you go, showing off your rims and forks and now I feel good about the decision and jealous that I didn't get mine done first :p
Chrome is King!
The end of last year I said I was done dumping more $$$ into the ride but you know how that goes. I'm done (I think).

:eek::eek:

·
Registered
98 Posts
There looks to be a bad spot in the chrome on your bottom right fork leg, it almost blinds you looking at it from the reflection. :D Got a better pic Larry?

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Larry you rat.. snuck the forks to the chromes while we wasn't looking huh..

Looks good bro..:D

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
i had my rims dun too.guess its time to ride.looks good larry.and you are never dun when its a bike.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'll Be Back......in Black in a few more days. Getting my wheels back Monday. Love the chrome forks but couldn't afford it. Larry how about some more pics. What did you do with the shaft hub and rotors????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts