·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Which one did you pick? Pointed one with the blood on it? I still want the ACC, like you had the other day.

I was at the shop last Thursday and your bike is looking “Bad Ass”. Weather permitting, I may swing is sometime this week to see the final project.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Haha, funny you brought up that site. I got the helmet with the Maltese cross on the front from there. The helmet is DOT approved.

This I would recommend. Don't buy a helmet without fitting it in person first....ie. over the webbernet. The helmet I bought from them did fit and the measurements were pretty close, however, once you get up in speed it tends to ride back on my head so needless to say it got put to the way side and my German Style bucket is my every day. I fitted it and it stayed glued onto my head. That, and that other one I ordered online looked like I was wearing a big mushroom on my head. :(

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which one did you pick? Pointed one with the blood on it? I still want the ACC, like you had the other day.

I was at the shop last Thursday and your bike is looking “Bad Ass”. Weather permitting, I may swing is sometime this week to see the final project.
Didn't get any of 'em Rich; like I say style's a little too radical for me. Gonna send back the headtrip helmet I already bought; customer service says I can get it squeezed from front to back for better fit (fits ok from front to back; sides are too tight) and even though their website shows an XXL size, the largest they're making now apparently is the XL. Frankly I think Headtrip makes a great helmet, but their current business practices seem to be all over the place; not sure what the deal is.

·
Registered
889 Posts
those are EFFIN AWESOME!!! I bookmarked the site. Thanks for sharin bro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts