• Took them off, Didnt want it saying Honda

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Took them off, Cleans up lines and allows for more paint

Votes: 49 62.8%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wondering if you left your badges on, or removed and covered them and why. Ohh i don't mean the safety warnings at all in this, just the ones that say honda (engine case, fender, tree, and side covers and the fury sticker)

· Registered
84 Posts

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Honda Fury Photo Gallery - pinstripingI took off the sticker and replace it with a hand painted Fury logo.
I like the painted fury alot more.

Only reason i posted this is a supervisor at my one job is busting my chops every day since it says honda. I get a kick outa it whenever someone pulls up or is walking by while its parked and i hear a Holy crap or some other praise then its followed by either a Wow honda built a bad A$$ bike or a "Its a (insert explicit word/phrase) Honda" with either disgust or a positive shocked sound. Would kinda like to not get any rude feedback on the bike but either way it shows those guys are A-Holes.

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Well when I get home I'm going to pull all my reflectors and stickers off because I think the bike looks cleaner without them, not because I'm ashamed of it being a Honda, if someone doesn't like what I ride then they can buy me a bike and make the payments for me!

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i just didnt like looking like a rolling billboard.
I dont think its too much of a rolling billboard, Sport bikes now thats a rolling billboard. I think this bike has the least noticable badging out of any current bike produced

· Registered
828 Posts
I am not a fan of badging period. Just my opinion. It does not matter if we are talking about Honda, Harley, or even most cars for that matter. 90% of the time all vehicals look better with at least some debadging. I just bought a new car and they tried to throw their dealership badge on there until I stopped them. What makes them think I want to be a rolling advertisment for them? Now if they wnat to pay me to add advertisments like in stock car, then we can talk. :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.