·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dose anyone have any cobra swept baffles or big city thunder baffles for sale

·
Registered
541 Posts
I have big city thunder baffles but I think you need to try some simple lollipops as I suggested in the other thread.
Look up thunder torque and watch the videos.

Also, why cant you put the cobra baffles back in?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Omg my friend I tried for at 3 hrs today they not going back in than trying to line them up FUCK THAT I GOT SO PISSED OF THAT I TOOK THE TEN POND SLEDGE TO ONE AND A TORCH TO THE OTHER .. MY BYPOLAR.DISORDER GOT THE BEST OF ME BY THAN I ENDED UP JUST OEDERING A WHOLE NEW SET WITCH I WILL JUST LEAVE ALONE AND POSTED THE OTHER FOR SALE

·
Registered
541 Posts
The fsd would have sounded sweet. Find some patience and you will have a smoother time.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What was the total price again I might just have too buy it as well

·
Registered
541 Posts
it was $493 shipped but if you want I would knock off $25 as an "I love Hawaii discount". I spent 30 tax payer funded days at Hickam Airforce base on a project that took my crew 13 days. Spent the rest of the days dreaming about how amazing it would be to live in paradise. We got put up at a resort since the base billeting was all booked up. The FSD is not perfect as they are used but they sure do look good and sound good.

FYI, They are loud but they sound great. My only gripes are 1. They do get hot at the Y pipe and it will melt synthetic clothing it you get too close and 2. due to the fact that I run airride and ride my fury very low to the ground, they will scrape the ground. If you are not riding crazy low like I am they should not scrape while leaning in a right hand turn.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aloha bradda sorry for slow late response so busy any way yes so I appreciate the 25$ discount bradda really every little bit helps right any was when do you think would be a good time for you to get um out I know it’s holiday weekend so how soon you would be able to ship it out

·
Registered
541 Posts
I can ship as soon as the shipping place is open. I think they may be open tomorrow.

Are you sure you want them? They are loud and not perfect. They are used and I just want to be sure you understand that.

But....sound totally bad ass!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really don’t know it’s just that they don’t come around that often anymore .. honestly I probley wouldn’t even mount them I got these big city baffles today put um in and maybe 1 decibel diffence and .001 horse power diffence just like I thought but I had to try they are nice craftsman ship though I drilled the holes and mounted them in exactly as they recommend at 6” they were the quiet thunder

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really like get the all back lash pipes but Nate not making that series right now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts