·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Now that’s the way to sell some product!:D

Now I'm gonna go back and check out the bags. I got distracted.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Since I wasn't distracted, let me pose a question. How about that type of roll bag on the swingarm? Would be out-of-the-way I imagine and not hang down or up too much. Could still put a lot of stuff in there. I wonder what the capacity is compared to the 3" chopper bag we are buying. Any thoughts? ABOUT THE ROLL BAGS NOT THE GIRLS. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
202 Posts
If you take a look at the gal on the right on the top pic..you will see a little pink showing over her bra. Either I'm very observant or the only pig on the forum who's eyes catch that sorta thing

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I noticed too Roger!! That bag might work on the swingarm, I think you could make just about anything work if you wanted to.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
You would probably want to cut a piece of aluminum to run the length of the bag to make it more rigid if you were to mount it on the swing arm.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
If you take a look at the gal on the right on the top pic..you will see a little pink showing over her bra. Either I'm very observant or the only pig on the forum who's eyes catch that sorta thing
You're a borderline pervert, and at serious risk of turning into a dirty ole' man; good eye though! LOL.

Cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts