Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recententy bought a barons big air kit bad ass looking lots of hype good quality .. installed it and boy oh boy do I gotta say BIG DISAPPOINTMENT I mean for the amount of money it cost and the power loss it’s crazy so not worth it at all I got the exhaust open up I got the reflash the only thing I needed was a intkake system I don’t what the fuck is up I put a compleat stock box on stock filter stock cover and bike hauls fucking ass like nobody’s business.. can somebody please explain or give me some kind of idea what is up with that please I would really love some feed back

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
103 Posts
I recententy bought a barons big air kit bad ass looking lots of hype good quality .. installed it and boy oh boy do I gotta say BIG DISAPPOINTMENT I mean for the amount of money it cost and the power loss it’s crazy so not worth it at all I got the exhaust open up I got the reflash the only thing I needed was a intkake system I don’t what the fuck is up I put a compleat stock box on stock filter stock cover and bike hauls fucking ass like nobody’s business.. can somebody please explain or give me some kind of idea what is up with that please I would really love some feed back
I have the Baron on my bike with ECU REFLASH and Road Burner pipes. Smokes the tire through 2nd gear. Their will be a few on here that will have some ideas
20200711_184642.jpg

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Smokes the tires in 2nd gear you serious ???? Got a video ?? What you weigh like 80 lbs that’s bad ass I have no idea what the he’ll is wron with my set up

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
103 Posts
Smokes the tires in 2nd gear you serious ???? Got a video ?? What you weigh like 80 lbs that’s bad ass I have no idea what the he’ll is wron with my set up
Yes with the reprogram. It runs like a raped ape. Surprised a few others have not piped in yet on your problem. I would look for a vacuum leak first. A few have kept the stock air box and just drilled holes in it for extra air.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
You might like to check with Don to see if he set the CPU up for a stock air box or your new air box. If the old air cleaner then you need to get the CPU set up for the new air cleaner.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for your time man I actually had a stock open up modified air box at the time with the typical k&n filter basically the front cover was of it was sent to ducks covers and carved out and the box was opened probley flows as much as the big air any I sold that and got the big air and it sucked donnset up my reflash for a aftermarket intake and it should go idk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts