Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used the wooden beaded seat pads or the newer ceramic beaded pad on their bikes? Understand they are very comfortable for long distance riding. Know they don't look great, but they just strap on so removing them is no biggie. Would appreciate feedback on these pads.....

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
I have not but meet a fury owner that had it and he said really makes a differece and he had the stock seat .

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have heard the gel "strap ons" can get pretty warm in the Summer. OK, guys, let's keep it related to seat "strap ons" If you're looking for the other kind recommend the "Adam and Eve" website:)

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm interested in a gel pad too, I heard from non-Fury riders that they work well.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I'm looking at doing the gel inserts instead of the pad. Contacted a friend yesterday that put them in his Shadow seat and said it made lots of difference.
Contacted thePROPAD.com about size and a guy Mike suggests large for driver and Med for pass. seat. Looking at their specs vs seat sizes, I think med for driver and only wish they had a small for pass.
But, they can be trimmed to fit.

I'm looking at this as my way to go vs. $600 on a whole new seat that changes the geometry of how everything else fits......I like the style of my stock seat, just not how it rides.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Beads anyone ....
BluFury, if the owner of that Fury is a friend of yours, would you please find out where he purchased his beaded seat pad? Beadrider.com recommends a 12x12 size for the fury, but his looks like it was made to fit the Fury seat. Thanks...

·
Registered
724 Posts
AKA "Butt-Beads". Okay, enough kidding around. I have heard they are absolutely worth every penny. They just look like shit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts