Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but I finally found my new-to-me Fury. Picked it up last Wednesday. Already got it torn apart to send the ECU to Don to get it reflashed. That ole rev limiter cut out is pretty bad. Other than that, I really don't want to change anything else (famous last words). I did take the riser mount off today because the clutch cable was a little too tight for my taste and good thing I did too. It was only held on with about 4 threads per bolt. That could have made for a very bad day on the Dragon next month.

·
Registered
248 Posts
but I finally found my new-to-me Fury. Picked it up last Wednesday. Already got it torn apart to send the ECU to Don to get it reflashed. That ole rev limiter cut out is pretty bad. Other than that, I really don't want to change anything else (famous last words). I did take the riser mount off today because the clutch cable was a little too tight for my taste and good thing I did too. It was only held on with about 4 threads per bolt. That could have made for a very bad day on the Dragon next month.
View attachment 239626
Very clean setup

·
Premium Member
6,280 Posts
Welcome to the Family.
Make Friends, have Fun and Welcome to the Family.
Ride Safe,

TAZ in NAWTH Carolina

·
Registered
305 Posts
View attachment 239626
this is what my 2010 looked like when i got it...
now look at it,,
20200503_123150.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts