Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Been a long time. hope everyone is doing well. I moved out here to colorado this summer and brought the old girl with. anyone else out here?

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey

Hey Capt. nice to hear from you. Hope all is well with you and your family.
hey dave,

good to see a fam face / name. Im doing well. divorced tho so just me the dog and the fury out here in colorado. :)

hope everything is well on your end.

cheers

jack

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Boulder? Not a chance. I'm in north Denver.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations! I've been divorced for over three years and I'm still celebrating. I haven't been this happy in a long, long time.
Steveo! good to see another old timer around here still. yeah divorce was rough for awhile but def living the dream now.

hows things around these parts?

jack

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
Steveo! good to see another old timer around here still. yeah divorce was rough for awhile but def living the dream now.

hows things around these parts?

jack
Fortunately, my ex is an expert at divorce. This was her 4th one! LOL She took it easy on me since she knew how nasty it could be from her past experiences. It went pretty smooth, but I'm definitely glad it's over. Glad you're also living the dream. I know exactly what you're saying.

Things are a little different around here. Just not the same as the good old days, but that's not to say it's bad. I've met some new friends on here and they are really great people.

Good to hear from you again.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey all,

Been a long time. hope everyone is doing well. I moved out here to colorado this summer and brought the old girl with. anyone else out here?
Up in Loveland. Only seen one other fury around here. I know this is an old post but if you see this I'm up for a ride. It's been pretty nice out lately.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
joker23
Honda Fury Forums:
FuryForums.com is the premier Honda Fury community to discuss the motorcycle’s specs, accessories, parts, reviews, and prices. Join now!
Full Forum Listing