Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Fury
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was easy. Acutronix plate relocation kit. Actually pulled the two wires to original plate light out of the existing harness. Didn’t need to extend anything. A little double sided tape and about two hours and it was done. The acutronix kit will mount vertical or horizontal also.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I had that look for a while but got tierd of seeing that much of the rear tire back there . So I going back tomorrow and modding a arlen ness billet tag mount somewhere near the stock location I gota pretty much brand new still accutronix side tag mount now for sale if somebody needs one its just the swing arm mount part you can use any backing plate with it oh and I have the frame to surround the license plate as well with the tag light on it ...

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
I had that look for a while but got tierd of seeing that much of the rear tire back there . So I going back tomorrow and modding a arlen ness billet tag mount somewhere near the stock location I gota pretty much brand new still accutronix side tag mount now for sale if somebody needs one its just the swing arm mount part you can use any backing plate with it oh and I have the frame to surround the license plate as well with the tag light on it ...
Pics, when done. I wish someone would fab a fender extension that would mount to the oem frame work when license plate is relocated.

Reactions: boatwire and Gizmo
1 - 14 of 14 Posts