Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caught another meteor crater in the road last night, didn't notice anything till I was re-polishing the rear rim today. :( note to self and others watch for craters when riding.............

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Go back, get the meteor and make some money off of it... those things are worth a pretty penny... pay for new rim...

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It sucks, but will make it the rest of the yr. Just a warning we already know

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
yea,that does suck.if i had a spare i would give it to you also.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Man, I know that made you sick when you found it. Our infrastructure is deteriating for sure. I'm so sorry!!!

On a side note: I think you should email Shadow Wolf about doing an article in his online magazine on your traveling mod show. You got plenty of cool pics and I think folks would love to read about it.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man, I know that made you sick when you found it. Our infrastructure is deteriating for sure. I'm so sorry!!!

On a side note: I think you should email Shadow Wolf about doing an article in his online magazine on your traveling mod show. You got plenty of cool pics and I think folks would love to read about it.
LOL I am a very bad self promoter, it was cool to see (a frame customizer from Indy) I need to hire a PR person lol

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Where is the rim bent and how bad is it? If it is not bad it can be repaired.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
I caught another meteor crater in the road last night, didn't notice anything till I was re-polishing the rear rim today. :( note to self and others watch for craters when riding.............
And I was worried about taking you on the Alabama back roads when you were here :eek: .

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where is the rim bent and how bad is it? If it is not bad it can be repaired.
its only noticeable when the wheel is spinning, I get by till winter, hope the sumo can happen while its cold

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And I was worried about taking you on the Alabama back roads when you were here :eek: .
those back roads where nice!! compared to d-town Indpls streets

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Depending on how it is you might be able to get money from whoever maintains the roads. Had a girl that i did some work on her eclipse hit a pot hole here and bent the rim get enough to cover rim/ tire for one wheel from threatening the town since she could have lost control and died.... (shes a drama queen) but that road has been smooth ever since and she got her rim replaced

1 - 16 of 16 Posts