Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy the Honda Custom Tribal Seat Set; who has the best prices?

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
New style seat

I don't if anyone is interested but there is guy on ebay (cycleguy31) of C & C seat selling tour seats two up seat for the fury for a cost of $295. His website is CC Seats - Home Page. The seat on ebay looked like it was well constructed but I myself wasn't interested in the style and contacted him about a possible production solo seat for the Fury. I have attached his response below but it appears he has decided to start making them and will have the solo seat ready with photos very shortly. Dave

Dave, We are working on the molds for the Fury Solo, it should be ready for production in 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. I don't know if I'll have pictures on the bike, but I can send you pictures of the seat if you send your email address.

thanks again
Chuck 866-775-2100
CC Seats - Home Page

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
I don't if anyone is interested but there is guy on ebay (cycleguy31) of C & C seat selling tour seats two up seat for the fury for a cost of $295. His website is CC Seats - Home Page. The seat on ebay looked like it was well constructed but I myself wasn't interested in the style and contacted him about a possible production solo seat for the Fury. I have attached his response below but it appears he has decided to start making them and will have the solo seat ready with photos very shortly. Dave

Dave, We are working on the molds for the Fury Solo, it should be ready for production in 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. I don't know if I'll have pictures on the bike, but I can send you pictures of the seat if you send your email address.

thanks again
Chuck 866-775-2100
CC Seats - Home Page
I purchased a touring seat - about to throw it on - ill let everyone now how it feels

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm looking to buy the Honda Custom Tribal Seat Set; who has the best prices?

Cheers
Thanks Guys for all the suggestions. I shopped around and Kevin at hondapowersportsparts gave me a really good deal; seats are on the way!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Thanks Guys for all the suggestions. I shopped around and Kevin at hondapowersportsparts gave me a really good deal; seats are on the way!

Cheers
Cool, pics and review when you get the seat :D

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
By the way, Guys, what's the best leather seat dressing (NO ARMORALL! too slick!) that is waterproof and U/V proof?

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts