Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just wanted to give a heads up to anyone trying to buy parts here on on the forum. I made a post about needing to buy a set of rear passenger foot peg brackets and someone that had just joined the forum, replied that a friend of his had a set for sale and went ahead and send me the guy’s email. Unfortunately I realized that I had been taking right after sending the money via PayPal. Anyway, here’s a screen shot of the conversation and the emails in question.
I hope this helps anyone looking for parts on the website.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Hi, just wanted to give a heads up to anyone trying to buy parts here on on the forum. I made a post about needing to buy a set of rear passenger foot peg brackets and someone that had just joined the forum, replied that a friend of his had a set for sale and went ahead and send me the guy’s email. Unfortunately I realized that I had been taking right after sending the money via PayPal. Anyway, here’s a screen shot of the conversation and the emails in question.
I hope this helps anyone looking for parts on the website.
View attachment 240201
Yes, unfortunately with these forums that are all owned by the same company, this scam has popped up across all of them. I've seen the exact thing over on the vehicle forums using the same software.

Just initiate a PayPal dispute for the transaction, if they don't help you out, go straight to your credit card and file for a fraudulent charge.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
If someone has 1 post, or even a couple, buy from them with caution.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts