Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a public thank you to texas fury...... you are a stand up man... a true one of a kind and i wanna say thank you for your help and the fact u are a all around kick ass guy..... in times like these when everyone pinches pennys and watches there spending habbits and projects get put on back burner or like me wife and two kids and you just dont get to do or spend the way u wish people like texas fury take time out of there life to help a fellow brother they hardly know and allow them to continue on there quest and know there that much closer to finishing things they need to............. texas your really one of a kind.............. :):):):)

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I think he BBQ'd his family a Texas Brisket with all the fixings and sent it to him along with some free bike parts so he could fix his wifes bike. Yes, he is the real deal. :)

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Hey Texas, I've got a car payment coming due and my mother needs an operation. I can accept personal checks or mastercard and visa.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
@ Jimmy,maybe i should do a M.F.R. type road trip with my BBQ grill.:)
@ Dave,pm your info maybe i can get a fundraiser together.:D

·
Registered
829 Posts
Does it taste as good after it has been shipped? Texas, are you as good ad those guys in BBQ Wars? I might have to place an order.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I hate brisket!
How about a 16oz fillet??

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts